WordPress was originally designed for news-oriented sites, but because of its ease of use and flexibility, people are now using it to create all kinds of websites.
The problem is, most WordPress sites aren’t really “news sites”, but the average user doesn’t know how to effectively use the WordPress Menu function and static pages to create a website with a logical navigation and optimal content layout.
If you are intimidated by WordPress, this guide will make learning a breeze!
Word Press Guide Includes?
– 125 pages (PDF) of up-to-date information on how to use WordPress to create a website. Great for beginners.
– Tips on topic/keyword research, SEO (search engine optimization), promotion, plugins, making money, writing content, layout, security and customizing common elements of your blog.
– An entire chapter dedicated to layout that will help you make your WordPress site easier to navigate using static pages and potentially improve your site’s search engine optimization
– Instructions for adding/floating social media icons in your header
– Discover how to easily add AdSense ads to your sidebar
– Lots of colorful screenshots for illustration and easy reading
– Help with using the WordPress Menu feature to create drop-down navigation menus in seconds
– Inside tips on what I’ve done with my newest WordPress site to improve the page views per visitor
The WordPress Starter Guide For?
– People who want to learn how to use WordPress (for hosted sites, not the free WordPress.com version)
– Existing WordPress users struggling with layout, site navigation, and WordPress basics